- Hot 100 Winter Harvest, an exciting new food and wine event, comes to the Adelaide Riverbank,
29 – 30 June
- Held in the Adelaide Convention Centre’s new East Building, the two-day event shines the spotlight on Hot 100 Wines—South Australia’s most drinkable wines—providing opportunity to meet the makers in an intimate setting
- Hot 100 Winter Harvest provides ideal setting for End of Financial Year celebrations with a special range of experiences on offer, including ‘Discovery Sessions’ and exquisite degustation dining
- Hot 100 Kitchen showcases sumptuous range of South Australian produce, including hearty winter dishes
- Further information and tickets now available at http://bit.ly/Hot100WinterHarvest
ADELAIDE, South Australia (26 April, 2018) – Calling all food & wine lovers! Hot 100 Winter Harvest, an exclusive new food and wine event, is coming to the Adelaide Riverbank, 29 – 30 June. Shining a spotlight on Hot 100 Wines—South Australia’s most drinkable wines—the event provides the perfect setting in which to toast the End of Financial Year in style.
Held in the heart of the city at the Adelaide Convention Centre’s new East Building, ‘Winter Harvest’ will provide guests opportunity to sample the Hot 100 Wines list and meet the makers in an intimate setting. The two-day program also features a special series of experiences, including ‘Discovery Sessions’ (masterclasses) along with two exquisite degustation dining events; targeted at the trendy CBD corporate crowd, the degustation events provide the perfect setting for End of Financial Year celebrations.
Hot 100 Winter Harvest is the second consumer wine festival to be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre and comes fresh on the heels of record attendance at Cellar Door Fest in February.
“Like Cellar Door Fest, Hot 100 Winter Harvest will be a great showcase of South Australia’s vibrant wine industry. We’re delighted to be a venue partner to this year’s event and proud to help celebrate our State’s great producers,” comments Simon Burgess, General Manager, Adelaide Convention Centre.
“The event is perfectly timed for End of Financial Year celebrations, and will not only draw visitors to the Centre, but provide a great winter activation along the Riverbank during what is traditionally a quieter period in the City. The East Building is an ideal space for the event – warm, cosy and offering great Riverbank views.”
The full Hot 100 Winter Harvest event program will be published shortly. Among early highlights:
- DISCOVERY SESSIONS: A delicious series of master classes spanning a broad spectrum of themes– think wine, cheese, music and more! Early highlights include Pinot & Fondue, an engaging—and delicious!—session presented by international cheese judge, Valerie Henbest and Dan Coward of Shaw + Smith; and Music + Wine, a mesmerising journey exploring the influence of music on the winemaking process. The latter will be hosted by Peter Dredge, Head Judge of Hot 100 Wines and winemaker at Dr Edge, who will be on the DJs decks during the session to provide a live music snapshot of his personal inspiration.
- DEGUSTATION DINING: Hot 100 Winter Harvest will feature two exquisite degustation dining events, providing the perfect setting in which to celebrate the End of Financial Year with colleagues and friends. The EOFY degustation events—one scheduled for the Friday lunchtime (29 June) and the other Saturday evening (30 June)—will feature a four-course degustation menu prepared by the Adelaide Convention Centre’s chefs, with each course accompanied by a handpicked South Australian wine.
For the foodies, the Hot 100 Kitchen will serve a sumptuous range of South Australian produce, including slow roasted meats and hearty winter dishes.
Key Details: Hot 100 Winter Harvest
Dates & times: Friday, 29 June & Saturday, 30 June, 12noon – 10pm daily
Location: Adelaide Convention Centre East Building
General Admission: $49 per person, including a Riedel wine glass and tastings. Tickets to the long table dining events (which also include entry to Hot 100 Winter Harvest) are $120 per person. Full details and menus will be released shortly.
About Hot 100 Wines
Hot 100 Wines is the largest South Australian only wine show and is dedicated to finding and celebrating the state’s most drinkable wines. Often revered to as an ‘Industry Wine competition’ bringing together winemakers, marketers, journalists and the hospitality industry, Hot 100 Wines celebrates its 12th year in 2018.
For further information, hi-res images and to arrange interviews, please contact Amy Christie, Communications Manager, Adelaide Convention Centre at +61 8 8210 6752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.