Conditions of Entry
Adelaide Venue Management (AVM) Conditions of Entry
AVM manages and operates Adelaide Convention Centre (ACC). The AVM Conditions of Entry apply to ACC, and are to be read in conjunction with the ACC Conditions of Entry.
AVM’s venues are places of mass gathering whereby the transmission of viral illnesses (e.g. COVID-19) and other diseases that may have serious impacts on personal health, including death, is of elevated risk. Any person attending an AVM venue accepts that risk, and also accepts that risk on behalf of any accompanying minor/s.
Please visit the following website for AVM Conditions of Entry: www.avmc.com.au/about.
Adelaide Convention Centre (ACC) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
ACC takes the welfare of our guests and employees seriously, and is committed to providing a safe, secure and enjoyable environment at all times. Visitors are requested to report immediately to ACC staff any issues which threaten their safety or the safety of others.
ACC Conditions of Entry are relevant to all areas of ACC, including Home Ground and Regattas Bar & Kitchen:
- Visitors strictly enter at their own risk.
- Visitors may be required to show valid identification on entry and at any other time.
- No bags or other items are to be left unattended.
- Visitors bringing personal items into ACC do so at their own risk.
- Visitors are not permitted to enter any areas within ACC that they have not been invited to, bought a ticket for or hold a registration badge to attend or that is restricted from public access.
- Any prohibited items presented at ACC will not be stored or cloaked, and must be removed from ACC.
- All persons entering ACC are advised that they are entering a licenced premises. Visitors must comply with ACC’s Liquor License, including the requirement that any ‘minors’ under the age of 18 must strictly vacate ACC by 2am. Between 12midnight and 2am minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Food or beverages must not be brought into the venue, except where required for medical reasons.
- Smoking, including E-cigarettes, vaping and similar devices, is not permitted in the venue or within 15 metres of any venue entry point.
- ACC may require that items covering the face (e.g., hats, hoods, headwear) of visitors be removed for identification purposes.
- ACC reserves the right to use its discretion on when and how to seat late arrivals to minimise interruption to events.
- ACC reserves the right to prohibit photography or recordings within the venue.
- Visitors are not permitted to sell, promote or distribute products to other persons within the venue without the expressed approval of ACC.
- Visitors are required to adhere to the directions issued pursuant to the Emergency Management Act 2004 (SA) which includes any COVID Management Plan, COVID Safe Plan or other requirement of a direction issued under that Act.
All persons entering ACC are advised that they are entering a licenced premises.
Prohibited or Illegal Items include:
- Knives, weapons, scissors, studded belts, wristbands, chains, motorcycle helmets
- Drugs, illicit substances, alcohol, cans, glass or bottles
- Flares or fireworks
- Chewing gum, Texta felt pens
- Audio or video recording devices
- Horns or sirens
- Food & beverages products purchased outside the venue
- No colours or insignia signifying association with outlaw motorcycle groups
- No lewd or offensive clothing
ACC reserves the right to change ACC Conditions of Entry at any time.
Chief Executive Officer
Adelaide Venue Management