The Adelaide Convention Centre seeks Suppliers that complement its commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethical practises. This philosophy influences the way we manage all our operations – core business services, including food and beverage and events; support services, such as waste management, cleaning and administration; and other elements of our business.
Suppliers, in particular food and beverage suppliers, will be required to meet the following minimum quality requirements:
- Compliance with Australia New Zealand Food Authority Food Safety Standards.
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) (food safety) and other food legislative requirements.
- Packaging compliant to Food Safety Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) Standards and sealed with a tamper proof seal.
- Recyclable packaging, specifying which grade is used.
- Labelling compliant to the FSANZ Standards.
Suppliers will need to demonstrate their commitment to the following:
- Sustainable practices including environmental management, delivery and storage process.
- Minimize energy consumption and waste to landfill generation.
- Provide auditable documentation and reporting.
- Support government and community environmental initiatives and objectives.