ADELAIDE CONVENTION CENTRE SUPPLIER - REGISTRATION OF INTEREST
The Adelaide Convention Centre (ACC) enjoys a global reputation for excellence and is consistently ranked among the world's top convention centres. This reputation is the result of our superior product, world class facilities, exceptional standards and the efforts of our dedicated team.
The Centre’s Mission Statement is:
‘To contribute to South Australia’s economic, intellectual and cultural wealth by hosting business events on a commercial basis.’
The ACC considers itself partners with its clients, stakeholders and suppliers in order to deliver winning events. If you or your organisation offers high quality products or services that may add value to our clients’ experience, you may register your interest as a potential ACC supplier by completing the ‘Supplier Registration Form’.
To qualify as a potential supplier, you must meet the following requirements:
- Preferably be based in South Australia and offering a South Australian product or service;
- Demonstrate a proven track record of the ability to supply the quality and volume of product required by the ACC;
- Demonstrate on ongoing commitment to environmental sustainability by providing a copy of your organisation’s environmental policy and evidence supporting its implementation or an authorised commitment to implement your policy;
- Provide evidence of relevant licenses, insurance (including public liability) and risk assessments appropriate to your business;
- Provide evidence of your Food Safety Program and recent audit results (for food suppliers only)
- Provide evidence of any quality assurance or industry accreditation your organisation may possess;
- Have an ABN and be registered for GST;
- Commit to ensuring that all members of staff visiting the ACC have received appropriate induction training; and
- Abide by a code of conduct relating to the provision of your services.
Please click here to submit your information. Please note that this is a registration of interest only and does not guarantee any future request to quote for goods or services.
The ACC hosts an annual supplier information session each February to brief potential suppliers on current activities and future supply opportunities. By registering your interest, you will be invited to attend this session.
Current Tender Opportunities:
If you are interested in submitting a tender for any of the following opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive all necessary documentation.
Supplier Information Session Invitation
Open invitation to attend the Adelaide Convention Centre 2015 Supplier Information Session:
Date: Friday 20th February 2015
Time: 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre, Meeting Room L3
Attendance at this session will be restricted in numbers and limited to those suppliers who respond to this invitation.
To indicate your attendance please email email@example.com
There are no words to describe the amazing professionalism, attention to detail and helpfulness of all the staff at the Adelaide Convention Centre. Nothing is ever too much trouble and their assistance always helps to delivery timely and quality events – Brilliant!