ADELAIDE CONVENTION CENTRE SUPPLIER - REGISTRATION OF INTEREST
The Adelaide Convention Centre (ACC) enjoys a global reputation for excellence and is consistently ranked among the world's top convention centres. This reputation is the result of our superior product, world class facilities, exceptional standards and the efforts of our dedicated team.
The Centre’s Mission Statement is:
‘To contribute to South Australia’s economic, intellectual and cultural wealth by hosting business events on a commercial basis.’
The ACC considers itself partners with its clients, stakeholders and suppliers in order to deliver winning events. If you or your organisation offers high quality products or services that may add value to our clients’ experience, you may register your interest as a potential ACC supplier by completing the ‘Supplier Registration Form’.
To qualify as a potential supplier, you must meet the following requirements:
- Preferably be based in South Australia and offering a South Australian product or service;
- Demonstrate a proven track record of the ability to supply the quality and volume of product required by the ACC;
- Demonstrate on ongoing commitment to environmental sustainability by providing a copy of your organisation’s environmental policy and evidence supporting its implementation or an authorised commitment to implement your policy;
- Provide evidence of relevant licenses, insurance (including public liability) and risk assessments appropriate to your business;
- Provide evidence of your Food Safety Program and recent audit results (for food suppliers only)
- Provide evidence of any quality assurance or industry accreditation your organisation may possess;
- Have an ABN and be registered for GST;
- Commit to ensuring that all members of staff visiting the ACC have received appropriate induction training; and
- Abide by a code of conduct relating to the provision of your services.
Please click here to submit your information. Please note that this is a registration of interest only and does not guarantee any future request to quote for goods or services.
The ACC hosts an annual supplier information session each February to brief potential suppliers on current activities and future supply opportunities. By registering your interest, you will be invited to attend this session.
Current Tender Opportunities:
There are no tender opportunities available at this time. Please continue to check this page for regular updates.
Our wedding day at the Adelaide Convention Centre was absolutely perfect. Attention was paid to all details and the set up for both the ceremony and reception were exactly as we had imagined (and beyond!) The level of service we received was second-to-none, the staff were fantastic and the food was delicious! Mat and I couldn’t be happier that we chose the Adelaide Convention Centre to be such a huge part of our special day.